|AE Relay Boards – Better than the Competition|
These relay contacts are protected against inductive sparking generated from relays switching inductive loads such as motors and solenoids. The relay coils are also protected. This prohibits the relays from early failure. This also protects the switch contacts that drive the relay coils from failure.
10A Relay – (available in 12V to 14V or 24V to 28V operation) and available in in 1 Axis, 2 Axis or 3 Axis control.
Each board contains two, SPDT relays (Form C). Each relay has one normally closed contact and one normally open contact). Each relay board is 3″ wide by 1-3/8″ deep by 3/4″ high. The fastening standoffs measure 3/8″ high. This makes the single board overall height 1-1/8″.
The relay coils are actuated by pulling them down to common or ground. If you desire to operate them pulled up to + bus voltage, special order requests can be accommodated at no additional charge.
- Use any inexpensive SPDT switch or stick grip switches to control your flap and elevator trim motors.
- You can use multiple switches to drive one relay board. These can be used for pilot, co-pilot, panel, & etc. switches to control the same load or motor.
- Aircraft Extra offers other products that utilize these relay boards like the ASRY1 which triggers a relay at a specific airspeed. Using that product, you can connect a motor speed control or lower voltage source to your
- trim servos that will allows you to switch gears so to speak, allowing the servos to be driven at different speeds.
- This relay board allows you to multiplex ALL of your manual switches with any automatic motor controller(s). For example, you may control one motor with several switches (pilot, co-pilot, inst. Panel switch, & etc.) and an automatic flap controller like the FPS-Plus.
- Number of Axis:
1 Axis Relay, 2 Axis Relay, 3 Axis Relay