CORROSION X #200 HAND SANITIZER CONCENTRATE GALLON
|Get surfaces sparkling clean and disinfected with neutral pH, mint-scented # 200 bactericidal disinfectant cleaner concentrate! This broad spectrum bactericide is effective against a wide variety of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms including COVID-19. Also an excellent medium-duty cleaner safe for use on all washable surfaces. # 200 is pH neutral, which makes it perfect for damp mopping floor finishes without dulling them.|
- EPA registered disinfectant
- pH neutral
- pleasing mint scent
- Less than $1 per gallon at 64:1 ready-to-use dilution
- Effective against COVID-19 and other viruses
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride – 2.54%
- Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16)
- Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride – 1.69%
- Other Ingredients – 95.77%
- Total – 100.00 %
- EPA Reg No: 10324-154-8503
- EPA Est No: 8503-CH-1
- A bactericidal detergent cleaner intended for sports stadiums, athletic recreational facilities, locker rooms, convention centers, hospitals, institutions, schools, nursing homes, factories, offices, veterinary clinics, zoos, or any building to maintain sanitary premises.
- Clean, disinfect and deodorize artificial turf surfaces, wrestling mats, floors, walls, mirrors, windows, desks, plastic surfaces, metal surfaces, sickroom equipment and for instrument storage. Disinfects against athletes’ foot and staph in locker rooms and swimming pool surfaces.
All-Purpose, Multi-Use Disinfectant Concentrate
- For use on almost any hard, non-porous surface, add 2 ounces of #200 per gallon of water. Let surface remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid. This product is a one-step neutral disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
Virucidal / Bactericidal Activity
- An EPA registered disinfectant., #200 is effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex Type 1, Herpes Simplex Type 2, Influenza A Virus, Coronavirus, Feline Picomavirus, Avian Influenza A Virus, Canine Distemper Virus, Pseudorabies Virus, Canine Parvovirus at 8 oz. per gallon.
- Effective disinfectant activity against the organisms: VRE, MRSA, VISA, CA-MRSA, Salmonella enterica, E. Coli, Pasteurella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and many more.
- Use on enamel, porcelain, tile and plastics to control mildew. An ideal cleaner for walls, floors, and industrial work areas, garbage cans and trucks, industrial waste receptacle. Effective in cellars and basements.
- # 200 is suitable for use in water damage restoration situations against odor causing bacteria on the following materials: carpets, carpet cushions and other washable synthetic fibers.