|Kano Kroil “The Oil That Creeps” – Loosens Frozen Metal Parts and the toughest stuck together metal parts or your money back.
Kano Laboratories isolated the interdisciplinary physical, electrical and chemical properties, which cause the common industrial problem of frozen metal parts.
Wherever this is corrosion-due to heat, salt water, chemical action, or weathering- Kroil will loosen metal joints in a few minutes time, saving labor, equipment and temper. It dissolves gum, dried grease and oil, removes rust and carbon deposits – without attacking the metal – and provides proper lubrication… Harmless to metal, great for cleaning guns and rifles.
Use Kroil on nuts, bolts, studs, screws, pulleys, shafts, bearings, guns, pipe threads, spindles, valve guides or on any corroded threads or tight parts.
- Quickly loosens rusted nuts and bolts
- Penetrates into one-millionth inch spaces
- Dissolves gum, dried grease, oil and rust
- Lubricates, cleans and prevents rust
- Expels moisture and protects against corrosion
- Frees frozen shafts, pulleys and jammed gears
8 ounces, 10 ounces, 13 ounces, 16.5 ounces