|The 7100 firewall fitting has a 1 inch steel ball held in place by 2 4130 steel pressure plates. It has a swivel angle up to 50 degrees from straight and is held onto the firewall by 2 steel blind rivets or machine screws.|
Assembly weighs only 1.3oz-2oz (.08lb-.125lb) depending on ball hole size.
Ball hole sizes available are .125, .188, .240, .250, .260, .312, .330, .375, .438, .500, .562 and .750.
Meets FAR 23.1191 and AC 20-135 requirements.
Order example: TTP-7100-125 (.125 ball hole size)
- Eleven standard ball hole sizes are available from .125″ to .562″.
- Simple and easy installation – only one large hole required in firewall
- All-steel components plated to ASTM F1941-00 specifications
- Meets heat requirements of FAA AC 20-135
- Pressure plate hardened to 150,000 PSI for stiffness
- Through-body maximum clearance of 0.925″