STARTPAC MINI PORTABLE POWER SUPPLY MODEL 53025 – 24V
|This Start Pac® Portable Power Supply is a 24 Volt output unit and is ideal for powering up aircraft cockpits. GPS programing and other aircraft systems can be easily powered up by bypassing the aircraft battery to save it for engine starting.|
The Start Pac® Portable Power Supply model 53025/24 is designed to power up 24 Volt aircraft systems. The voltage output is set to 28.5 Volts to simulate the same voltage as when the aircraft is running under power. Maximum amperage output is 25 amps which is adequate for most light aircraft. If overloaded, the 53025/24 will trip off and reset itself after a short period of time. This unit is ideal for powering up new and old aircraft with glass cockpits.
Note: This unit is NOT designed for engine starting or battery charging.
- When utilizing the 53025/24, the entire aircraft electrical system can be powered up for GPS programming and electrical maintenance. Thus the on board aircraft battery can be saved for starting.
|Maximum Continuous Current output||25 A|
|DC voltage output||28.5 VDC|
|AC voltage input||90 – 240 VAC|
|AC current input at maximum DC power output||7 A @110VAC 3.5 A @220VAC|
|Over current protection||Yes|
|Over voltage protection||Yes|
|Over temperature protection||Yes|
|Complete weight with aircraft cables||7lbs / 3kg|
|Dimensions Length x Width x Height||113/4″ x 5″ x 4″ (30 x 13 x 10 cm)|
- Do not use for starting as starter motors require far more amperage than is available from the Start Pac® Portable Power Supply. This unit will operate on 110/220Volt AC input.
- Not for battery charging.
- Do not cover or enclose this Start Pac® when using, as this will inhibit airflow needed for cooling purposes.
- Use a minimum of 12# wire size for the AC extension cord.
- This Start Pac® Portable Power Supply is a 24 Volt output unit.