STARTPAC MINI PORTABLE POWER SUPPLY MODEL 53050 – 12V
|This Start Pac® Portable Power Supply is a 12 Volt output unit.|
This unit is ideal for powering up aircraft cockpits. When utilizing this mini power supply, the aircraft electrical system can be powered up for GPS programming and light duty maintenance, bypassing the aircraft battery and preserving it for starting.
The Start Pac® Portable Power Supply model 53050/12 is designed to power up 12 Volt aircraft systems. The voltage output is set to 14.2 Volts to simulate the same voltage as when the aircraft is running under power. Maximum amperage output is 50 amps which is adequate for most light aircraft. If overloaded, the 53050/12 will trip off and reset itself after a short period of time. This unit is ideal for powering up new and old aircraft with glass cockpits.
Note: This unit is NOT designed for engine starting or battery charging.
- When utilizing the 53050/12, the entire aircraft electrical system can be powered up for GPS programming and electrical maintenance. Thus the on board aircraft battery can be saved for starting.
- AC INPUT: 90 to 240 VAC, 7 amps
- DC Output: 50 Amps at 14.2 Volts
- 7 lbs./ 3 kg complete
- 11¾” L x 5” W x 4” H/ 30 cm x 13 cm x 10 cm
- Continuous duty fan cooled
- Over current protection
- Over voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- CE Certified
- Do not use for starting as starter motors require far more amperage than is available from the StartPac® Portable Power Supply. This unit will operate on 110/220Volt AC input.
- Not for battery charging.
- Do not cover or enclose this Start Pac® when using, as this will inhibit airflow needed for cooling purposes.
- Use a minimum of 12# wire size for the AC extension cord.