The AP332APF-WWL70Z is a three blade propeller for use on the Rotax series of engine. Its configuration is Anti-clockwise/Pusher with the addition of a feathering facility.
The performance gain from the AP3x constant speed hub, combined with the outstanding design of the Whirlwind Z series blade, allows this propeller to perform over a very wide range of speeds. As such it is an extremely popular model, finding application on a wide range of aircraft.
It is particularly useful for low – medium speed pusher applications, where takeoff performance is very important. Examples are gyrocopters and amphibious aircraft.
- Designed for Rotax 9 series engines
- High strength AP332 CS hub with steel retention components
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating speed range from Whirlwind Z series profile blades
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection
- Easy to use AC200F electronic governor/controller
- Easy installation with a wide range of pre-made installation kits