The AP332CTF-WWR70Z is a three blade propeller for use on the Rotax 9 series of engine. Its configuration is clockwise /tractor with the addition of a feathering facility. This propeller is tailored to STOL applications.
The performance gain from the AP3x constant speed hub, combined with the outstanding design of the Whirlwind Z series blade, allows this propeller to perform well in a wide range of STOL aircraft.
It is easy to operate and facilitates much greater control of the aircraft during STOL operation when the pilot workload is higher. It is especially effective where 100hp engines are used in combination with a diameter limitation of 70in. This is often the case for tricycle configured aircraft.
- Designed for Rotax 9 series engines
- High strength AP332 CS hub with steel retention components
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Excellent Low Speed Thrust from Whirlwind Z series profile blades
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection
- Easy to use AC200F electronic governor/controller
- Easy installation with a wide range of pre-made installation kits