The AP342APF-WWL68Z is a four blade propeller for use on the Rotax 915 series of engine. Its configuration is Anti-clockwise/Pusher with eaither the addition of a Feathering facility, Reversing or Prerotation function.
The performance gain from the constant speed hub, combined with the outstanding design of the Whirlwind Z series blade, allows this propeller to perform over a very wide range of speeds.
It is particularly useful for low – medium speed pusher applications utilising the Rotax 915 engine, where takeoff performance is very important. Examples are gyrocopters and amphibious aircraft using around 130-140 hp. The 4th blade has been added as an effective way to deliver the extra HP (over the 100hp 912) within the limited diameter range available on Gyro and Amphibious aircraft.
- Designed for Rotax 915 series engines
- High strength AP342 CS hub with steel retention components
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating speed range from Whirlwind Z series profile blades
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection
- Easy to use AC200F/R/P electronic governor/controller
- Easy installation with a wide range of pre-made installation kits