The AP421CTF-WWR66U is a two blade propeller for use on small direct drive engines. Its configuration is clockwise/tractor with the addition of a feathering facility.
The performance gain from the AP4x constant speed hub, combined with the outstanding design of the Whirlwind U series blade, allows this propeller to perform over a very wide range of speeds. As such it is an extremely popular model, finding application on a wide range of aircraft.
- Designed for small direct drive engines (like UL260iS)
- High strength AP421 CS hub with steel retention components
- Fast response from high precision Maxon servo drive
- Wide operating speed range from Whirlwind U series profile blades
- Hard wearing composite blade construction with inlaid Nickel leading edge protection
- Easy to use AC200F electronic governor/controller
- Easy installation with a wide range of pre-made installation kits