3M™ SECUREFIT™ PROTECTIVE AMBER EYEWEAR
|Stylish, lightweight design weighs less than 1oz. Features proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology that helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce.
3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self-adjusting feature is possible through 3M’s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the glasses automatically adjust to the head and facial features of the wearer. Weighing less than 1 ounce, the durable, snug-fitting, flexible nature of SecureFit offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old-fashion “one-size-fits-all” glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also keeps the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, eliminating the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement. Plus, these safety glasses help eliminate the expense of stocking multiple frame sizes at jobsites to accommodate different people. The anti-fog coating on the lenses helps reduce the chances of fogging in hot and humid environments. Anti-fogging properties help maintain visibility and reduce the need to remove glasses to wipe away moisture from the lenses.
These glasses come with important safety features for overall eye protection, including impact resistant polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB rays up to 380 nm. The glasses also meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and ANSI Z87.1-2010. This protective eyewear weighs less than one ounce for lightweight comfort.
Eye protection is important to safeguard your eyes and maintain healthy vision. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly three out of every five workers who suffered eye injuries were not wearing eye protection at the time of the accident. Wearing the correct protective eyewear for the task and for the unique needs of the worker is important. 3M recognizes the need to design comfortable and attractive eyewear, increasing the usage of safety glasses on the job. That’s why 3M™ Protective Eyewear combines safety features with comfort enhancements.
- 3M Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes.
- Self-adjusting feature eliminates need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites.
- Secure, snug fit keeps eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion.
- Anti-fog coating helps keep lenses free of moisture in hot and humid conditions.
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm and meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2010.
- Category: Protective Eyewear, Safety Glasses
- Class: Value
- Comfort Features: 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, Polycarbonate lens
- Eyewear Range: Value
- Frame Color: Amber
- Frame Style/Type: Frameless
- Lens Coating: Anti-Fog
- Lens Color: Amber
- Lens Marking: Z87+
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Product Series: SecureFit
- Product Type: Safety Glasses
- Recommended Application: Facility Maintenance, Sawing, Masonary, Machining, Electrical, Machine Operations, Drilling, Painting, Assembly, Cleaning, Grinding, Pouring/Casting, Remediation, Sanding, Welding, Demolition, Riveting, Chipping, UV Protection, Power Fastening, Chiseling
- Recommended Industry: Chemicals, Aviation, Heavy Infrastructure, Commercial buildings, Law Enforcement, Automotive, Construction, Food Processing, Primary Metals, Industrial Maintenance, General Manufacturing, Food Safety, Food & Beverage, Transportation, Design & Construction, Pharmaceuticals, Mining, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas
- Size: One size fits most
- Standards/Approvals: CSA Z94.3-2007, ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Temple Color: Amber