3M SPEEDGLAS BLAZED WELDING HELMET 100
3M™ Speedglas™ 100 Welding Helmets deliver outstanding protection, comfort and performance with distinctive graphic designs. Welders can benefit from its excellent optical quality and reliable light-to-dark switching at a highly affordable price. The Speedglas 100 welding helmet can be used with most arc welding processes, such as stick (MMA), MIG/MAG and TIG applications greater than 10 amps. It’s also the ideal “entry-level” auto-darkening helmet for occasional users, such as hobbyists, farmers and maintenance or construction workers.
The “Blazed” 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 100 comes with the 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 100V, which features five user-selectable dark shades, from shade 8 to shade 12, and a light shade of 3. This filter has three sensitivity settings: a normal setting used for most types of welding (both indoors and outdoors), a setting for when other welders are working nearby, and a setting for low-current or stable arc (e.g. TIG) welding.
- Standards Compliance ANSI Z87.1-2003, CSA Z94.3
- Delay (switching time dark-light) 100-250 millisecond
- UV/IR Protection Shade 12 (permanent)
- Light State Shade 3
- Dark State Shade 8-12 (variable)
- Warranty 2 years
- Viewing Area 1.73 x 3.66 inches (44 x 93 millimeter)
- Switching Speed 0.1 millisecond @ 73° F (+23° C)
- Battery Life 1,500 hours
- Rated For MIG, Stick, TIG >10 amps