|One pair of motor brushes for use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395 and 595 (Type 4, 5 and 6) and Dremel contour sander 6000 (Type 1 and 2).|
- You should check both motor brushes after every 50-60 hours of use. Simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder. If there is less than 1/8 inch of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced.
- Two motor brushes are included in each pack.
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end. They go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running.
- Color Code: DimGray
- Description: Carbon Motor Brush
- Used on Model No.: 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, and 595 (Type 4, 5 and 6) and 6000 (Type 1 and 2)
- Model Number: 90930-04
- Only use the motor brush that is compatible with your tool