CLEARFIX 2-STEP AVIATION WINDOW RESTORATION SYSTEM
|Note: Step 3 is not included in this kit and not recommended.
Removes scratches, hazing and other imperfections from acrylic and polycarbonate aircraft windows. Restores clarity and keeps windows looking “factory-new!”
The Aviation Window Restoration System by Clearfix™ Aerospace is an easy to use, two-step process designed specifically for use on acrylic and polycarbonate aircraft windows.
The two steps restore clarity and optical properties by removing scratches, hazing and other imperfections incurred in normal use, degradation due to suncaused oxidation, and scratching from sand and salt crystals.
With this easy-to-use system, your windows can be restored to like-new condition without the hassle of removing them. And it’s fast – 60 minutes after application, you’re ready to fly!
- The 2-Step Aviation Window Restoration System by Clearfix™ Aerospace is an easy-to-use process specifically designed for acrylic or polycarbonate windows. The Clearfix system removes scratches, hazing and other imperfections.
Important Note: DO NOT USE the Clearfix System on glass windscreens.
Before & After
Seeing is Believing
Slide your mouse over images to see before and after restoration
In The Box
- 2 – Clarity Restoration Polish No. 1 (110 ml)
- 2 – Optics Restoration Polish Polish No. 2 (75 ml)
- 1 – Spray Cleaner 8 oz.
- 1 – Small Buffing Pad, Clarity Restoration 3″
- 1 – Small Polishing Pad, Optics Restoration 3″
- 1 – Large Buffing Pad, Clarity Restoration 6″
- 1 – Large Polishing Pad, Optics Restoration 6″
- 1 – 3″ Buffer Backing Plate
- 1 – 6” Buffer Backing Plate
- 10 – Microfiber Towels