CSR-10 COMPOSITE SEALANT REMOVER
|CSR is made from durable Torlon® material that can remove sealant in many applications at a lower product cost with greater efficiency and productivity. For aerospace applications, CSR is safe to use on common protective coatings and structural materials.
CSR series can be used with 1/4”-28 UNF, 1/4” collet, and drill chuck interfaces. Screw in or attach/lock into rotary tool.
CSR cuts by rotating in the clockwise direction. Operate the CSR at 200-400 RPM for better controllability while avoiding heat buildup. Heat will accelerate wear on the CSR and may generate undesirable odor from the sealant. For general applications, use the CSR-10 to engage an edge of the sealant and allow the rotating action to cut through at the bond line.
- Diameter: 1″
- 1/4”-28 UNF
- Read all safety information before using this product.
- Wear eye and ear protection
- Wear face protection
- Wear hand protection – CSR contains sharp edges
- Avoid contact with flesh and/or clothing while the CSR is rotating
- Avoid direct impact against hard objects while the CSR is rotating
- Avoid excessive force when cutting into sealant material
- Avoid unnecessary damage – Test and familiarize the CSR action against a similar surface before proceeding