DIGESIL NC SILICONE STRIPPER
$30.70 – $276.70
|Attention: This product cannot be sold to customers within Canada
Digesil stripping agents are unique formulations that remove silicone RTV sealants from metal, ceramic, and plastic substrates. The top silicone producers are GE, Dow, and Wacker. Silicone RTV is difficult to remove completely since it actually bond into surface/substrate.
The typically, sealant removal method requires scraping that results in damaging the substrate. There are also products that try to “dissolve” the sealants but due to their inertness, this does not work. Digesil however, reacts with the polymer chemically and breaks it down so it can be rinsed away without damage to the surface/substrate. This offers significant advantages over other removal methods. Digesil is a specialty blended chemistry that wet and penetrate the silicone polymer and relatively quickly break it down. This depolymerization prevents redeposition of the reaction by-products and allow for easy rinsing.
Digesil is also available as a gel for use in vertical, inverted and non-immersion applications. Digesil is effective at removing silicone RTV sealants at room temperature, is fast acting, has a high flash point for safety and contains less than 0.2% aromatics.
Available in both liquid or gel.
- Quickly dissolves cured silicone
- Leaves a silicone free surface
- Chlorinated and fluorinated solvent free
- Negligible aromatic solvent content
- Environmentally responsible
- Low odor for operator comfort
- High flash point for safety
- Low density for ease of handling
- Rinses with water or solvent
- Safe on glass, metal, and most plastic (except nylon)
- Safe on paint and powder coating
- Water free
6oz Gel, 5 lb Gel, 1 Gallon Liquid