|Eck®-T, convenient liquid paste squeeze tube, ideal for small applications such as holes and on hardware. Comes with a screw-on nozzle attachment.
Eck® (Electrolysis Corrosion Kontrol) was developed to prohibit dissimilar metals from Electrolysis and Galvanic corrosion. Eck® has been formulated to out-perform industry standard silicone products, double faced tapes, coated hardware or washers/spacers. Eck® protects aluminum and stainless steel against electrolytic reaction, isolates dissimilar metals and gives bedding protection for hardware and fasteners. Eck® contains anti-seizing lubricant for threads. Eck® is dielectric and perfect for use with electrical connectors.
- Successfully laboratory tested for 4000 hours
- Excellent with high temperatures, up to 1000 degrees
- No shelf life
- Seals out moisture
- Prevents electrolysis, galvanic and magnesium chloride corrosion
- Won’t harm paint
- Safe to use in manufacturing, low MSDS health rating “1”
- Stays moist, won’t crack and fall off
- Zinc rich ingredients
- Provides excellent lubrication
- Safe to use with rubber and plastics