FLIGHT SOUND X – AVIATION HEADSET / USB ADAPTER
148.39$ + IVA
|The Flight Sound X adapter is a high quality USB sound card, custom-made for General Aviation Headsets.|
WHY USE FLIGHT SOUND X?
The Flight Sound X connects these two realities. The device enables students to learn with tools that they are familiar with, thereby ultimately having a positive impact upon flight safety.
Internal amplifiers boost the microphone and headphone levels necessary for driving these high-impedance Aviation Headsets. Don’t be fooled by cheaper adapters, which omit this feature!
In addition to being functional, Aviation headsets greatly enhance the sound and feel of the simulation environment in a way that no ordinary PC-based headset could ever achieve. PC headsets often have no microphone feedback and may feel cold, remote and uninvolving.
The Flight Sound X adapter is a great accessory for any pilot!
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Plug and Play with Windows 7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X
- Uses standard General Aviation headset connectors (PJ-068 and PJ-055B)
- Supports headset impedances of 100 to 600 Ohms
- Supports Mono and Stereo Headsets
- Compatible with standard microphone types (electret, dynamic and powered dynamic)
- Powers microphone bias (+9V) from USB port (no external power needed)
- Zero delay voice feedback/sidetone feature (PC/Mac only)
- Output frequency response (20Hz-20KHz)
- Weight: 100g
- Size: 65mm(L), 55mm(W), 25mm(D)
- Compact, robust, anodised aluminium enclosure