HUMMINGBIRD 260L HELICOPTER
Categorías: HUMMINGBIRD HELICOPTER, KITS AND PLANS
In 1991 the helicopter kit build industry was revolutionized by the introduction of the Hummingbird 260L, the world’s first FAA certified helicopter to be sold in kit form. By utilizing the design from a FAA certified helicopter we are able to implement safety, reliability, and performance from years of proven flight time. The Hummingbird is a single engine, single three-bladed main rotor type helicopter, with a two blade tail rotor.
The fuselage is made of aluminum and composites. The Hummingbird is powered by a FAA approved Lycoming aircraft engine that boasts some very impressive performance numbers.
Consider these quality Hummingbird features:
- Comfortable four-place cabin
- Approximate 375 mile range
- 950 pound payload
- Smooth fully articulated rotor head
- Electric flight control trim system
- All aluminum construction with composite components
- No welding
- Rotor brake
- Wheels for taxiing with hydraulic brakes and shock absorbing struts
- Main rotor blades are quickly removable for maintenance
- Trailer transport or storage. A beautiful four-place helicopter with outstanding Payload
- Long endurance
- Premium comfort
- It’s also as easy to assemble as it is to fly
- Kit Price w/o Engine: ~$143,600
- Plans Price: N/A
- Number fo Seats: 4
- Building Materials: N/A
- Building Time: ~800 HRS
- Standard Engine: LYC. /265 HP
- Horsepower: 265 HP
- Wing Span: N/A
- Wing Area: N/A
- Empty Weight: 1850 Lbs.
- Gross Weight: 2800 Lbs.
- Takeoff Distance: N/A
- Landing Distance: N/A
- Cruise Speed: 100 MPH
- Top Speed: 120 MPH
- Fuel Capacity: 57 Gal.
- Range: 375 Miles