JET SHADES™ ECLIPSE 500/550 PILOT COCKPIT SET
Categorías: Protectores Solares, SUMINISTROS PARA PILOTOS
1,186.57$ + IVA
|Jet Shades™ Eclipse 500/550 Pilot Cockpit Set|
An Innovative Solution to Hot, Sunny, Eclipse 500/550 Cockpits. Unlike foil aircraft sun shades, Jet Shades are removable tinted window panels and visors designed to block harmful UV and sun glare in your aircraft cockpit both during flight and while parked!
Inspired by an engineer and private pilot who was always hot in the cockpit and wrestled with sun glare on him and the instrument panel in the hot Florida sun, Jet Shades solve the problem of hot, sunny cockpits that are uncomfortable for both pilot and passengers.
- Removable tinted window panels custom-fit for your cockpit
- Protects pilots from harmful UV and solar radiation while flying!
- Reduces eye strain and pilot fatigue caused by sun exposure in cockpits
- Optical quality polycarbonate delivers the clearest visibility both inside (instruments, devices) and outside
- Blocks heat & glare for cool, comfortable flights in the cockpit
- Prevents overheating & screen visibility issues on smartphones and tablets
- Installs/removes in seconds with friction-tab design
- Leave in on ground — No additional foil shields needed!
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 21 X 21 X 3 IN
- Made with optical quality polycarbonate for clearest visibility
- Blocks 72% visible light/ 99.9% UV/ 79% infrared light/ 44% solar energy
- Provides 70% glare reduction
- Lightweight, high impact strength, virtually unbreakable
- Highly engineered product stops glare while allowing enough light in for easy navigation
- Patent-pending design
- Made in the USA
- Jet Shades come with a no-hassle 30-day return policy. If they don’t fit your plane or if you’re not happy with them, simply return them for a refund.
- Easy Installation & Removal
- 1. Easily owner-installed in minutes without the need for an STC
- 2. Slide into place & enjoy heat-blocking tinted windows while you fly
- 3. Does not interfere with pre-installed visors
- 4. Remains completely secure during turbulence or when cockpit doors are open
- 5. Effortlessly removed with a gentle tug on the patented friction-tab
- Blocks 99.9% harmful UV
- Provides instant relief from solar energy
- Reduces glare by 70% for better contrast and visibility on instrument panels, smartphones and tablet devices.
- Minimizes eye strain and pilot fatigue caused by prolonged sun exposure
- Maintains pilot & passenger comfort during high sun glare flights
- Effortless removal with patented friction-tab design
- Protects aircraft interior from cracking and discoloration while parked
- Enhances ramp appeal by giving your aircraft a “tinted windows” look
- Eliminates the need for removing and storing foil sun shades before and after flights
In The Box
- 2- Side cockpit panels
- 2- Front windshield visor shades