LPS PRECISION CLEAN CONCENTRATE AVIATION GRADE CLEANER DEGREASER
$16.90 – $225.10
|Optimized for cleaning aircraft exteriors and assemblies: removes dirt build-up, salt, hydraulic fluid, bug debris, carbon exhaust, and grease. Safe to use on painted aircraft exterior surfaces.
Conforms to Boeing D6-17487 & SAE AMS 1526C spec.
- Dilutable Formulation: Allows for customized product strength based on the soil level
- Adjustable dilution, up to 1:19 (depending on cleaning required), provides cost savings
- Dye Free & Non-Corrosive: Strong enough to remove dirt build-up, salt, hydrolic fluid, bug debris, carbon exhaust, grease and safe to use on painted and upainted aircraft exterior surfaces. Conforms to Boeing D6-17487 & SAE AMS 1526C spec for surface comp
- Effective on a variety of soils: hydraulic fluid buildup, grease and oil deposits, carbon buildup, bugs and organic compounds, general grime
- Improved Appearance: Cleaner/Degreaser revitalizes the gloss and inherent shine like a just waxed surface. Rinses clean and does not leave a dull or hazy film behind, even in hard water dilutions.
- Revitalizes gloss for a shinier surface
- Will not damage paint or corrode metals
- Provides superior cleaning and less soil redeposition, making subsequent cleanings quicker and easier
- Reduce Drag & Increase Fuel Efficiency: Specialized surfactant formula is very effective at removing a wide range of aircraft exterior soils which can increase drag and resulting fuel consumption.
- Environmentally Prefered Formula: Utilizes a biodegradable, low VOC formula which is compliant in all 50 states
- Low VOCs and no flashpoint
- Rinses clean
- Dye Free
- Does not leave a dull or hazy film behind, even in hard water dilutions
28 oz – Trigger Bottle, 5 Gallon – Pail