MAXI-MISER 2000 PAINT SPRAY SYSTEM
|APOLLO SPRAYERS the TrueHVLP Maxi-Miser equipment is finding broad application across the world. The benefit of less overspray and recorded savings of 38% on coatings with no finish compromise is just one.
Imagine having portability if necessary and no need for dryers or filters since the air supply is clean, dry and continuous always. Spraying waterborne coatings is a dream with Apollo TrueHVLP Maxi-Miser Technology. Add to the listless energy consumption and even less booth filter maintenance if used in a spray booth.
Precision – Pressure Control System (PCSTM) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage adjusting automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure worldwide.
Systems are supplied with our Award Winning PBC-GTO Series spray guns and our Handi-Hold Spray Gun Docking Station, an Apollo innovation. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. It’s ready to spray when you are.
- 40% Paint savings
- 80%+ Transfer efficiency
- Achieve the perfect finish with ease
- Clean, warm, dry air
- No oil or moisture contamination
- Basecoats, metallics, clears
- Solvent or waterbornes
- Helps dry waterbornes faster
- Mobile or fixed installation
- Low maintenance
- 110VAC – 60Hz or 240VAC – 50Hz
- Weight: 31lbs/14.1Kg,/li>
- Height: 12” (30.48cm)
- Width: 8.5” (21.6cm)
- Length: 15” (38.1cm)
In The Box
- One (1) Turbopro 2000, (2) spray guns,
- 37’(11.28m) air hose, 1.0mm Needle & Nozzle and Turbine Blow Off Tool
- Compatible with most disposable cup systems