NYCOTE 7-11 CORROSION PROTECTION
$509.00 – $672.30
|Apply Nycote® 7-11 to metal surfaces that need protection from corrosive elements. The liquid formula can be easily applied by painting, spraying or dipping areas that need protection from aircraft fuels, oil, lubricants, phosphate ester hydraulic fluids, salt spray and water.
Nycote® 7-11 also provides excellent high impact, abrasion resistance, flexibility and toughness at temperatures of -70°F to +300°F (-57°C to +149°C). Nycote® 7-11 has a six-month shelf life and the container can be resealed throughout. NSN: 8010-01-134-0415
|Viscosity: @ 72ºF Zahn #2 Cup||50-90 Seconds||n/a|
|Solids Content (non-vol.)||19%||n/a|
|Flash Point: C.O.C||70°F||n/a|
|Pounds Per Gallon @ 78°F||7.4±0.2 lb.||n/a|
|Shelf Life @75°F||Six Months||n/a|
|Film Thickness, 1 Dipcoat||n/a||0.5 mil|
|Coverage Per Gallon||300 sq. ft.||n/a|
|Tack-Free Time, 50% RH @ 70°F||n/a||One Hour|
|Film Pencil Hardness||n/a||1-H|
|Adhesion ASTM D4541-09 (pull-off stress)||n/a||1200 p.s.i. at temperatures of -70°F to +300°F (-57°C to +149°C).|
|Abrasion Resistance – (500 Gr. #17 wheel 100 cycles)||n/a||3.0 mgm|
- Carefully clean the surface of oils, grease and dust by using Nycote® Thinner Type I followed by NycleanTM for maximum Nycote® adhesion.
- Shake container before using.
- Apply Nycote® resin by brush, dip, fill and drain, or spraying techniques.
- Allow one to two hours to achieve tack free surface before applying second coat.
- When spraying we recommend using Nycote® Thinner Type II at a 25% to 50% volume ratio in order to reduce cobwebbing. Use low air pressure 10-20 p.s.i.
- Allow wetted surface to air dry in dust and lint free area.
- Follow cure timetable for full cure of film.
- Cleanse equipment with Nycote® Thinner Type I.