STARDUSTER TOO SA300
Categorías: KITS AND PLANS, Starduster
|This is the best-known biplane across the country. It is a two-place machine, large enough for two and baggage, fast enough for cross country if you want to really enjoy life, and without question the prettiest biplane ever built. It is rated +/- 6 G, so most aerobatics can be performed. Powered with engines from 125 to 375, the 180 and 200 HP Lycoming are most popular. First flown in the 1960s, there are more than 1,000 flying. This is what flying was meant to be.|
- Kit Price Without Engine: ~$16,700
- Plans Price: $250
- Number of Seats: 2
- Building Materials: F, T, W, S
- Building Time: ~2000 Hours
- Standard Engine: Lycoming O-360 / 180HP
- Horsepower: 160-300
- Wing Span: 24′
- Wing Area: 165 sq ft
- Empty Weight: 1000 lbs
- Gross Weight: 1985 lbs
- Takeoff Distance: 700′
- Landing Distance: 1000′
- Cruise Speed: 130 mph
- Top Speed: 170 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 44 Gallons
- Range: 560 miles
- Turtledeck: Starduster Too Turtledeck with the distinctive “Head & Shoulders” style.
- Main Inverted Tank (Includes Flop Tube & Float Sender)
- Bungee Cords Requires four 1280HD bungee cord. For 6 cyl engines: four 1280HD + two 1080 cords recommended.
- Tailwheel: Heavy duty double fork 6 Inch tailwheel assembly. Full swivel – steerable. 45 degree angle for 1 1/2 inch flat spring. Solid soft rubber tire with sealed bearings. Used with great success on Stardusters and Acrodusters. Lighter weight than a Scott!
- Tailwheel Connector Spring Kit: Compression type connector spring kit includes – 2 Stainless Steel Springs – 2 Chains – 4 Connector Clips
- Torque Tube Assembly (Includes Two Sticks)
- Materials Kit: Wings ·All hardware and T-88 epoxy included. ·AFS Wood Sealer.
- Threaded Rod Ends: AN490HT-10P, Threaded Rod End 5/16-24 Thread. Used with tube size 5/8″ x .035