TYPE IV AIRCRAFT GROUND DE-ICING FLUID
$395.90 – $3,112.50
|Type IV Anti-icing fluid is specifically thickened so as to remain on the wing and other aircraft externals, to prevent ice from forming. Type IV products are not used for ice removal, but rather for icing prevention.
Note: Minimum allowed RI for corresponding dilution to meet LOUT requirements. Any dilution higher can be used up to the highest allowed dilution (65/35). Any mixture above 65/35 must not be used.
- TYPE IV Aircraft Anti-icing Fluid Safewing MP4 Launch
- Extended holdover time at all weather conditions.
- Can be applied hot or cold, neat or diluted
- Meets the latest specifications of AMS 1428A and SAE/ISO Type IV
- Low viscosity profile minimizes air entrapment and gives enhanced fluid elimination during take-off.
- Low residue formulation maximizes fluid elimination and minimizes the formation of re-hydrated residues.
- Excellent shear stability enables compatibility with most spray nozzles.
- Low surfactant content gives low foaming during application resulting in easier handling.
- Fully biodegradable additive package, low surfactant content and triazole-free formulation gives superior environmental profile.
- Thickened fluids are heat-sensitive. It is recommended to restrict the temperature of standby storage heaters to + 60 °C. Special care has to be taken not to cause fluid damage due to local overheating by use of high capacity heating elements. Furthermore, exposure to UV light has to be avoided.
5 Gallon, 55 Gallon