ZENITH STOL CH-750
Categorías: KITS AND PLANS, Zenith
|The two-seat all-metal STOL CH 750 has been developed as an “off-airport” short take-off and landing kit aircraft to fulfill the demanding requirements of both sport pilots and first-time builders. Designer Chris Heintz has combined the capabilities and advantages of a bush-plane with the advantages of a modern design, such as tricycle gear configuration and all-metal aluminum alloy construction available in an advanced CNC-produced kit featuring match-hole technology. The light sport utility aircraft craft features fixed leading-edge slats for high lift, full-span flaperons (both ailerons and flaps), an all-flying rudder, and durable all-metal construction.|
With form following function, the popular STOL CH 750 design can be built from complete kits, component “buy-as-you-build” (section) kits, or it can be built from plans-only (blueprints) with common aircraft materials and tools (available from us).
- Amazing short take-off and landing (STOL) performance
- of under 100 ft.
- Surprisingly competitive cruise speed (100 mph)
- Huge cabin, side-by-side seating, easy access
- Spectacular “wrap-around” visibility
- Many engine choices: Continental, Jabiru, Rotax, Corvair, and more…
- Outstanding controls: full length flaperons and all-flying rudder
- Great bushplane capabilities, simplicity of a tricycle gear
- Sport Pilot ready (fly it with a Sport Pilot certificate)
- Kit Price w/o Engine: ~$14,990
- Plans Price: ~$495
- Number of Seats: 2
- Building Materials: N/A
- Building Time: ~1500 HRS
- Standard Engine: Continental 0-200 / 100 hp
- Horsepower: 80-125 hp
- Wing Span: 29 ft. 10 in.
- Wing Area: 144 sq. ft.
- Empty Weight: 775 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 1440 lbs.
- Takeoff Distance: 100 ft.
- Landing Distance: 125 ft.
- Cruise Speed: 100 mph
- Top Speed: 125 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 12 gallons
- Range: 440 miles