ROTAX 912 ULS ENGINE
Categoría: MOTORES ROTAX
• 4-stroke liquid/air-cooled engine with opposed cylinders
• dry sump forced lubrication with separate oil tank, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
• 2 carburetors
• mechanical fuel pump
• dual electronic ignition
• electric starter
• propeller speed reduction unit
• air intake system – (Purchased Separately)FACTS
In comparison to the 80 hp version of the Rotax 912 series the 100 hp product line offers more power while keeping the weight. This engine series offers a time between overhauls of 2.000 hrs and the best power to weight ratio in its class – no surprise that this engine is the best selling 4-stroke engine. This series is available as non-certified (Rotax 912 ULS) and certified engine (Rotax 912 S) according to FAR33.
Limited for max. 5 min.
* leaded, unleaded, AVGAS 100LL or Ethanol 10