WHELEN PARMETHEUS PLUS SUPER LED REPLACEMENT LIGHT – 28V PAR 46
Parmetheus PAR-46 Super-LED lights are a drop-in replacement for outdated halogen lamps. PMA Approved, Lightweight, low-current and moisture resistant, they provide stable light output for thousands of operating hours. The PAR 46 assemblies have an impressive 80% brighter output than the original Parmetheus Series.
LED lighting is the ideal technology for aviation applications. Whelen LED lights are time and field-tested for reliability and long-life performance under the tough conditions required by Fire, Emergency, DOT and Law Enforcement professionals around the world.
- Moisture resistant providing stable light output for 10,000 hours of trouble-free operating.
- Direct replacement for outdated PAR-46 Halogen lamps.
- Available in a Landing version.
- Convenient “Drop-In” design for ease of installation:
- Power wiring attaches to brass screw terminals.
- Weight is virtually identical to previous PAR-46 lamps.
- Assembly design includes clocking notch.
- Polycarbonate, replaceable, hard-coated outer lens.
- Low current and lightweight
- Metal, heat dissipating coated housing.
- Whelen TIR™ (Total Internal Reflector) technology, combining spot and flood optical combination, resulting in superior in intensity and effectiveness.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Five year warranty
- Type: Landing (Spot Light, 10 degree horizontal, 10 degree vertical)
- Unit weighs only 1 lb / 454 gm, virtually identical to previous PAR-46 lamps
- Five-year HDP Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
- White LED; clear hardcoated polycarbonate
- 5.65″ round by 2.25″ face to screw terminal
- 1.3 Amps at 28 VDC